Sunday, May 26, 2013

~ Have A Great Memorial Day Weekend ~



I Hope each and everyone of you are having a fun &  safe Memorial Day Weekend. This is just the beginning of summer with all the parties, picnics, carnivals and much more. I hope you are all having a blast. If you plan on consuming alcohol, make sure you have a sober ride home. Too many tragedies happen each year from alcohol, which can be prevented, so please keep this in mind.

Thanks to all of the hardworking men & woman who serve our country each and every day, making it a better and safer pace to live in, and to the soldiers who never made it home, know how very much your service to this country was appreciated, and you will never ever be forgotten! When your out, and you see someone in uniform, say thank you to them. Thanks goes a long way, and makes them feel appreciated. I do it every chance I get. Heck , sometimes I ask for their phone #'s too. Just joking folks. I'm not that desperate of a person. A good old laugh more now than then will never hurt anyone
 right?

Have fun, eat some good food, and enjoy yourself with your family this Memorial Day Weekend! Remember all the good things in your life, and don't focus on all of the negative. My hearts go out to all of the folks of Oklahoma who suffered terrible loss with the recent Tornadoes, and to the poor children who perished. May each and everyone of you rest easy. Your town will rebuild, and it will rebuild, and it will be stronger and better than ever. Thanks for stopping by to all of my followers. Feel free to leave a comment if your real, and if your just hear to spam, then feel free to go to hell!! I'm getting very tired of having to erase this nonsense crap each day. Does anyone know how I can stop this?


 
 

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Unique Visitors

Stat Counter

Free Counters
Free Counters

Site Meter

free web site traffic and promotion
Share

Stats

Total Pageviews

Google Ads